Withdrawing from School

If you find you can no longer attend classes, you should officially withdraw from school. Students who withdraw within the refund period may expect a tuition refund. A grade of “W” will not be recorded if the withdrawal is processed before the drop deadline (through the second Monday of the term). A grade of “W’ will be recorded for classes dropped after the refund period and before the withdrawal deadline (by the end of the 7th week). (Note: “W” grades are considered non-completion grades for academic standing and financial aid. Also see “Refunds” and “Withdrawal Deadlines” in the Schedule of Classes.)