Credit for Military Service and Education

Military Transcripts for Army, Navy, Marine, and Coast Guard can be requested through the JST System. The Joint Services Transcript (JST) site allows Veterans to access their military transcripts and have them electronically sent to the school of their choice. 

JST Transcripts can be requested at:

Air Force transcripts can be requested through the Air University:

Veterans will be awarded three PE 185 Activity credits for submitting their military transcripts or their DD 214 Member-4 form with Character of Service.

Military transcripts or DD 214 copies can be submitted to either the LBCC Veterans Benefits Office or the Transcript Office.