Residency Policy

Tuition rates and fee schedules differ for students who reside in Oregon, students who do not live within the state or bordering states, and for international students. You pay resident tuition if you have lived in Oregon for at least 90 continuous days immediately preceding the term and can demonstrate your intent to establish a permanent home, or if you have been granted asylum or are a refugee, immigrant, or a permanent resident of California, Idaho, Washington or Nevada. For detailed information and a list of acceptable documents to show proof of residency, see the Residency Form under Forms Related to Personal Student Information at